Next Journalism + writing teaching jobs

Arab Culture Book Author Seeks Students of Middle Eastern/ Arabic Studies for Collaboration (telecommute)

Reply to: job-4umeh-2205043870@craigslist.org

Attention students of Middle Eastern Studies, Arabic, etc.

I am an author seeking students studying Middle Eastern Studies, Arabic, International Relations, Political Science, and related fields, interested in collaborating with me on my latest book about Arab culture. Contact me for further information, providing your name, your field of study, and a little bit about why you’re interested in this subject. I look forward to hearing from you!

Compensation: TBD

Telecommuting is ok.

arab league, non-fiction, and more:

Arab Culture Book Author Seeks Students of Middle Eastern/ Arabic Studies for Collaboration (telecommute) + writing teaching jobs