Next Journalism + writing teaching jobs

Researcher/ Ghost Writer Needed for an eBook about Egypt

I require research and ghostwriting on specific sub topics within the topic ''Holidays to Egypt''.

All information sources need to be recorded.

I have partially written the ebook already however it needs more content. I will provide exact details on what I'd like written about and the level of detail required. Some examples of topics are:

*What clothes should I bring to Egypt?

*When is the best time to visit Egypt?

*What about transport in Egypt?

How much money will I need on average per day?

It needs to be a very to the point, concentrated and factual ebook which gives the reader exactly what they need to know about Egypt to plan an awesome family holiday. No fluff.

I am also looking for a permanent virtual assistant so there is the potential for future work if I'm impressed with this.

I will require hourly updates of progress on the research and writing.

article, egypt literature, and more:

Researcher/ Ghost Writer Needed for an eBook about Egypt + writing teaching jobs